Whip up a batch of this delicious hummus (made with our Great Northern Beans) for your next party! For a zesty, colorful dip, puree roasted peppers into the mixture.
These recipes were created with our vegetarian friends in mind. However, we recommend reading each label to make sure every ingredient suits your dietary needs. Please also remember that product formulations can change, so if you ever have any questions, make sure to contact the product manufacturer!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 6
- 2 cans (15.8 oz) BUSH'S® Great Northern Beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/8 cup garlic cloves, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 2 Tbsp chopped parsley
- 1/2 Tbsp salt
- 1 tsp white pepper
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- In saucepan, combine oil and garlic over medium heat until garlic is lightly browned. Let cool slightly and strain, reserving both oil and garlic.
- Place great northern beans in food processor and add toasted garlic, lemon juice, cumin and parsley. Process until smooth.
- Carefully pour in reserved oil while machine is running. Season with salt, white pepper and cayenne.
- Serve cool with pita bread, bagel chips or tortilla chips.