"This is a great burrito. My family likes the Pico de Gallo added in there and of course we like our beans spicy," Krista, TX - Member of the BUSH'S® Beans Moms & Kids Panel.
These recipes were created with our vegetarian friends in mind. However, we recommend reading each label to make sure every ingredient suits your dietary needs. Please also remember that product formulations can change, so if you ever have any questions, make sure to contact the product manufacturer!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 8
- 1 can (16 oz) BUSH'S® Pinto Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 8 small eggs, lightly beaten
- 8 (6-inch) flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup fresh tomato salsa
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Heat beans in a medium sauce pot. Set aside.
- Heat a nonstick large pan over medium heat. Add olive oil and eggs. Using a spatula, cook and stir until eggs are scrambled. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread the pinto beans in the lower section of the tortilla; top with cheese and eggs. Place salsa and avocadoes on top. Garnish with sliced green onions.
- Fold the outer 1/2-inch left and right sides of the tortilla in. This will help keep the filling inside once you roll your tortilla into a burrito.
- Warm completed burritos in the oven for 5-10 minutes.