Make tonight chili night! BUSH'S® White Chili Beans are simmered in our flavorful chili sauce to make this easy recipe a family favorite.
Looking for your Recipe Box?
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Servings: 6-8
- 2 cans (15.5 oz) BUSH'S® White Chili Beans, undrained
- 1 can (10 oz) diced tomatoes and green chiles, undrained
- 1 can (14 oz) reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1 can (10.5 oz) cream of chicken soup
- 1-2 medium jalapenos, seeded and diced
- 1 cooked rotisserie chicken, remove meat from bone and dice
- Optional Toppings:
- Shredded Mexican cheese, sour cream, cilantro, tri-color tortilla strips, avocado, lime wedge
- In a 4-quart stock pot, add 1½ cans of BUSH'S® White Chili Beans, mash the remaining ½ can chili beans with a fork and add to pot.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 10 - 15 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Add additional toppings, as desired.