Pack this chicken chili made with our premium Great Northern Beans and take it to your next tailgate!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 8 cups
- 1 can (16 oz) BUSH'S® Great Northern Beans
- 1 can (14.5 oz) chicken broth
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 can (4 oz) chopped green chilies, drained
- 3 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 1/2 cup finely chopped cooked chicken breast
- Shredded Monterey Jack cheese (optional)
- Sour cream (optional)
- Salsa (optional)
- In large skillet, cook onion in oil for 4 minutes or until transparent. Add chilies, flour and cumin; cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- Add beans and chicken broth; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; simmer for 10 minutes or until thickened. Add chicken; cook until hot.
- Garnish with cheese, sour cream and salsa, if desired.