Seasoned with savory spices, this zesty soup is sure to be a family favorite.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Servings: 8
- 2 cans (16 ounces) BUSH'S® Pinto Beans
- 2 pounds chicken, cooked and shredded
- 1 can (15 ounces) whole tomatoes, mashed and undrained
- 1 can (10 ounces) enchilada sauce
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can (4 ounces) green chilies, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 8 cups chicken broth
- 1 package (1.25 ounces) original taco seasoning
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen corn
- 2 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- tortilla chips
- Combine all ingredients except cilantro and tortilla chips in a large 5 qt. stock pot.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for 30 minutes or until onions are translucent and flavors blended.
Serve with cilantro and tortilla chips.
*Alternate cooking method: Cover and cook 3-4 hours on low in a slow cooker.
The nutrition analysis includes 4 ounces of tortilla chips, 0.5 ounces per serving.