Buffalo chicken lovers will line up for this zesty chili. With our BUSH'S® Kidney Beans and BUSH'S® Great Northern Beans, chicken, hot sauce and even blue cheese, this meal is sure to be a new favorite.
These recipes were created with our gluten-free friends in mind. However, we recommend reading each label to make sure every ingredient suits your dietary needs. Please also remember that product formulations can change, so if you ever have any questions, make sure to contact the product manufacturer!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Servings: 8
- 1 can (16 oz) BUSH'S® Kidney Beans, drained
- 1 can (15.8 oz) BUSH'S® Great Northern Beans, drained
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 rib celery, diced
- 1 large carrot, peeled and diced
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 5 Tbsp chili powder
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 lb chicken, cooked and shredded
- 2 cans (15 oz) tomato sauce
- 1 can (15 oz) crushed tomatoes, undrained
- 1/4 cup Louisiana-style hot sauce
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- Crumbled blue cheese (optional)
- Heat oil in a 4-quart saucepan over medium heat. Add onion, celery, carrot, garlic and dried spices. Cook 5 minutes; stir often.
- Add chicken, beans, tomato sauce and crushed tomatoes. Simmer 20-25 minutes.
- Stir in hot sauce and softened cream cheese until smooth.
- Serve topped with crumbled blue cheese, if desired.