Add some flavor to your salsa! Mix together tender BUSH'S® Blackeye Peas, crisp white corn and diced tomatoes with a few spices and some Italian dressing for a zesty dip.
These recipes were created with our vegetarian friends in mind. However, we recommend reading each label to make sure every ingredient suits your dietary needs. Please also remember that product formulations can change, so if you ever have any questions, make sure to contact the product manufacturer!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour 40 minutes
- Servings: 12
- 1 can (15.8 oz) BUSH'S® Blackeye Beans, drained (or other items)
- 1 can white shoepeg corn, drained
- 1 can diced tomatoes (basil, garlic, oregano flavored)
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 8 oz Italian dressing
- Chopped onion to taste
- Chopped jalapeno to taste
- Tortilla chips
- Mix all ingredients together and marinate in refrigerator for at least 1 1/2 hours.Serve with tortilla chips.