Recipe created for BUSH'S® by Rebecca Andexler, author of cooking, baking and parenting blog, “A Homemaker’s Habitat”.
Looking for your Recipe Box?
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- Total Time: 40 Minutes
- Servings: 16
- 1 can (15 ounces) BUSH’S® Black Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/8 tsp kosher salt
- 2 large eggs
- 3 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 each large piece of parchment paper
- Butter, softened for greasing pan
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line 8”x8”x2” baking pan with parchment paper and grease with butter.
- Combine BUSH'S® Black Beans, chocolate chips, flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda, salt, eggs, oil and vanilla extract in bowl of food processor.
- Secure food processor lid and blend until mixture is smooth, about 2 minutes.
- Spread batter evenly into prepared baking pan, using rubber spatula to scrape batter from bowl. If desired, sprinkle chocolate chips and walnuts evenly over top.
- Bake 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center of brownies comes out clean.
- Remove pan from oven and allow brownies to cool completely before cutting into squares.