For a quick and hearty lunch, these Black Bean and cheese quesadillas with salsa are perfect.
These recipes were created with our vegetarian friends in mind. However, we recommend reading each label to make sure every ingredient suits your dietary needs. Please also remember that product formulations can change, so if you ever have any questions, make sure to contact the product manufacturer!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 6 minutes
- Total Time: 21 minutes
- Servings: 4
- 2 cans (15 oz) BUSH'S® Seasoned Black Beans, drained
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 cups shredded Colby & Monterey Jack cheese
- 8 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- Mash one can of beans.
- Mix in remaining can of beans, salsa.
- Spread mixture evenly on 4 tortillas; top with cheese.
- Cover with remaining tortillas.
- Heat skillet & cook quesadillas 2 minutes.
- Cut into wedges & serve with salsa & sour cream on the side.