Macaroni with creamy melted cheese, BUSH'S® Brown Sugar Hickory Baked Beans, and crumbled bacon makes a perfect weeknight comfort-food dinner with plenty for leftovers.
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- Total Time: 20 Minutes
- Servings: 12
- 1 can (28 ounce) BUSH'S® Brown Sugar Hickory Baked Beans
- 1 lb. elbow macaroni
- 4 slices bacon
- 1.5 lb. (24 ounces) Velveeta cheese product, cut into bite-sized cubes
- 1/3 cup milk
- salt & pepper to taste
- Cook macaroni noodles in a large cooking pot according to package directions until al dente, about 10 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- While macaroni is cooking, cook bacon slices according to package directions until crisp. Drain bacon on paper towels until cool, then crumble into small pieces. Set aside.
- Return macaroni noodles to cooking pot, and place on stove over low heat. Add Velveeta cheese cubes, milk, baked beans and bacon. Stir mixture occasionally over low heat until cheese is completely melted and mixture is evenly mixed, about 5 minutes.
- Season with salt & pepper as desired and serve immediately.