ALL OF THE BEANS.
Layered Barbecue Bean Dip
Get seven layers of flavor in half as many steps. Prep this party favorite in just 10 minutes, starting with a can of Bush's® Barbecue Baked Beans
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 2 cups finely chopped lettuce
- 1 can (16 oz) Bush's® Barbecue Baked Beans
- 2 medium plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup peppercorn ranch salad dressing
- 5 slices bacon, cooked until crisp, crumbled
- ¼ cup sliced green onion
- Bagel chips or tortilla chips for dipping
In an 8 to 9-inch shallow pie plate, layer lettuce, beans, tomatoes, and cheese.
1 can of beans
Combine sour cream and salad dressing. Spoon over cheese.
Sprinkle with bacon and green onion.
Serve immediately or store covered in refrigerator up to 2 hours. Serve with bagel chips or tortilla chips.
Bagel chips or tortilla chips
Recipe can be doubled. Arrange in 13 x 9-inch shallow baking dish.