ALL OF THE BEANS.
Classic White Chicken Chili
Cluck yeah, you can make chili with chicken! This white chicken chili is packed with our premium tender White Chili Beans.
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 1 can (16 oz) Bush's® White Chili Beans
- 1 can (14.5 oz) chicken broth
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 can (4 oz) chopped green chiles, drained
- 3 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1½ cup finely chopped cooked chicken breast
Shredded Monterey Jack cheese, Sour cream, Salsa, Jalapeños & Red onions
In large skillet, cook onion in oil for 4 minutes or until transparent.
Add chiles, flour and cumin; cook and stir for 2 minutes. Add beans and chicken broth.
1 can of beans
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer for 10 minutes or until thickened.
Add chicken; cook until hot.
Garnish with cheese, sour cream and salsa, if desired.