ALL OF THE BEANS.
Buffalo Chicken Chili
This chili has plenty of Buffalo chicken flavor, no bones about it! Made with two types of Bush's® Chili Beans, chicken, hot sauce and even blue cheese.
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 rib celery, diced
- 1 large carrot, peeled and diced
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 5 Tbsp chili powder
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 can (16 oz) Bush's® Kidney Beans in Mild Chili Sauce
- 1 can (15.5 oz) Bush's® White Chili Beans
- 1 lb chicken, cooked and shredded
- 2 cans (15 oz) tomato sauce
- 1 can (15 oz) crushed tomatoes, undrained
- ¼ cup Louisiana-style hot sauce
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
Crumbled blue cheese
Heat oil in a 4-quart saucepan over medium heat.
Add onion, celery, carrot, garlic and dried spices. Cook 5 minutes; stir often.
Add chicken, beans, tomato sauce and tomatoes.
2 cans of beans
Simmer 20-25 minutes.
Stir in hot sauce and softened cream cheese until smooth.
Serve topped with crumbled blue cheese, if desired.