ALL OF THE BEANS.
Best Black Bean Salsa
When "good" black bean salsa just won't cut it, we've got the recipe for you. We use spiced-up tomatoes, black beans and corn to create the best zesty salsa around.
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 1 can (15 oz) Bush's® Black Beans, rinsed and drained*
- 1 can (8 oz) shoepeg corn, drained
- 1 can (14.5 oz) diced tomatoes (basil, garlic, oregano flavored)
- 1 can (10 oz) Ro-tel diced tomatoes
- 8 oz Italian dressing
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium jalapeno, chopped
Mix all ingredients together and refrigerate for at least 1 1/2 hours.
1 can of beans
Ro-tel diced tomatoes
Serve with tortilla chips