Hot dogs in buns topped with BUSH'S® Brown Sugar Hickory Baked Beans, onions, and shredded cheese are baked until hot and cheese is melted--a great way to feed a crowd!
Detalles de la Receta
- Tiempo Para Preparar: 10 Minutes
- Tiempo Para Cocinar: 30 Minutes
- Tiempo Total: 40 Minutes
- Porciónes: 16
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line two 9x14" baking pans with foil and spray with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Spread a thin layer of mustard inside of each hot dog bun. Add a hot dog to each bun and top with about 3 tablespoons of baked beans.
- Arrange hot dogs in baking pans (8 hot dogs in each pan). Top dogs with an even layer of cheese and onions. Cover each pan with foil and place in the oven.
- Bake hot dogs for 30 minutes, until cheese is melted and hot dogs are heated through. Allow hot dogs to stand for 5 minutes to cool slightly before serving.
- To serve, carefully remove hot dogs from pan using a spatula. Serve with plenty of napkins.