Cheesy black bean quesadillas are easy to make and ready in no time! A refreshing cilantro sour cream blend tops these Mexican-inspired favorites.
These recipes were created with our vegetarian friends in mind. However, we recommend reading each label to make sure every ingredient suits your dietary needs. Please also remember that product formulations can change, so if you ever have any questions, make sure to contact the product manufacturer!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 minutes
- Total Time: 18 minutes
- Servings: 4
- 1 can (15 oz) BUSH'S® Black Beans, drained, rinsed and divided
- Cilantro Sour Cream:
- 1 cup fat-free sour cream
- 6 Tbsp fresh chopped cilantro
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- Cooking spray
- 4 (8-inch) whole wheat tortillas
- 1/2 cup low fat mozzarella cheese, divided
- 2 oz crumbled Feta cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup fresh salsa, divided
- Mix together sour cream, cilantro and lime juice in small bowl. Let sit while preparing quesadillas.
- Spray frying pan with cooking spray. Heat pan on medium heat until warm and place tortilla in pan. Evenly top with 1/2 of the black beans, half the mozzarella and Feta cheese and 1/4 cup salsa. Top with second tortilla.
- Heat until brown on one side, about 2 minutes, and flip with spatula. Cook until browned on other side. Repeat with remaining tortillas. Cut each quesadilla into 4 pieces and serve with cilantro sour cream.