A tailgating must-have! BUSH'S COCINA LATINA® Frijoles Charros Machacados give these "tacos" a delicious Latin flavor.
Looking for your Recipe Box?
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 7 minutes
- Servings: 2
- 1 can (16 oz) BUSH'S COCINA LATINA® Frijoles Charros Machacados
- 2 individual bags corn chips (such as Fritos®)
- 1 cup cooked chicken, shredded
- 1/4 cup white onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp jalapeño, chopped (TIP: For less spiciness, remove seeds.)
- Pour corn chips into large bowl.
- Heat beans in microwave-safe container for 2-3 minutes in microwave or in saucepan on medium-high heat over stove to simmer. Pour into large bowl.
- Add chicken, onion and jalapeño. Stir.
- Spoon back into bags and serve.