Taco night meets pizza night in a delicious dinner that's on the table in less than 30 minutes. BUSH'S COCINA LATINA® Frijoles Charros Machacados add Latin-inspired flavor to this new family favorite.
Looking for your Recipe Box?
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Servings: 6
- 1 can (16 oz) BUSH'S® Cocina Latina® Frijoles Charros Machacados
- 1 can (10 oz) refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 packet (1.25 oz) taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes or drained diced tomatoes
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- Chopped green onion, sliced black olives or shredded lettuce
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Roll pizza dough out on 11"x15" cookie sheet. Bake for 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile cook and brown ground beef.
- Add taco seasoning following package directions.
- Remove precooked pizza crust from oven and spread over entire pizza a layer of beans, taco beef mixture, shredded cheese, and diced tomatoes.
- Cook additional 5 minutes. Remove from oven and add shredded lettuce, green onion, black olives or your own favorites!