Garbanzo beans are right at home in Mediterranean-inspired dishes. Maybe that's why they taste so good in these quick, delicious wraps—filled with BUSH'S® Garbanzo Beans, shredded chicken, feta cheese, tomatoes and cucumbers.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Servings: 4
- 1 can (16 oz) BUSH'S® Garbanzo Beans, drained
- 4 or 6 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup romaine lettuce, shredded
- 1/4 cup Italian or Greek dressing
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1 cup chicken, cooked and shredded
- 1 small cucumber, peeled, seeded and diced (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/4 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 small tomato, cored and chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup crumbled Feta cheese
- 6 Kalamata olives, pitted and chopped or sliced
- Place half the beans in a saucepan; mash gently with a potato masher or the back of a fork. Stir in remaining whole beans; heat through. Cover and set aside.
- Arrange tortillas on counter, place lettuce evenly in the center of each. Mix yogurt and dressing in a small bowl.
- Combine remaining ingredients with bean mixture, adding the yogurt and dressing mixture last.
- Divide mixture onto prepared tortillas. Fold in sides of tortilla and roll up tightly. Serve warm or cold.