Chicken, BUSH'S® Vegetarian Baked Beans, BUSH'S® Black Beans, tomato and kale simmer all day for a mouthwatering slow-cooker meal.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 6 hours
- Total Time: 6 hours 15 minutes
- Servings: 6
- 1 can (15 oz) BUSH'S® Reduced Sodium Vegetarian Baked Beans
- 1 can (15 oz) BUSH'S® Reduced Sodium Black Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 lb chicken thighs, boneless, skin-on
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 4 cups fresh kale, chopped
- 1 tsp dried Thyme
- White rice for serving
- Season chicken thighs on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Place tomatoes, kale and thyme in bottom of slow-cooker, followed by beans; stir gently.
- Place seasoned chicken on top. Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours or until internal temperature of chicken is at least 165° F. (TIP: May cook on high for 4-5 hours.)
- Take chicken out, remove skin and shred with 2 forks; return to slow-cooker and stir. Serve with rice.