BUSH’S® Reduced Sodium Black Beans, quinoa and kale come together in this savory dish accented with almonds, dried cranberries and a dash of Moroccan seasonings. Created by Bonnie Taub-Dix, Ma, RD, CDN, it’s deliciously different.
Looking for your Recipe Box?
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 8
- 1 can (15 oz) BUSH’S® Reduced Sodium Black Beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup uncooked quinoa
- ¼ cup slivered almonds
- 3 cups fresh kale, chopped
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 3/4 tsp Moroccan seasoning (may substitute Smoked Paprika for Moroccan seasoning)
- Bring 2 cup of waters to boil in medium pot with tight-fitting lid.
- Add quinoa and return to boil. Cover, reduce heat and simmer about 15 minutes or until liquid is absorbed. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In non-stick pan, lightly toast almonds for about 5 minutes. Set aside.
- In medium bowl combine quinoa, almonds, kale, BUSH’S® Reduced Sodium Black Beans, cranberries, olive oil and seasoning.
- Mix and serve.