This homemade chili, made with our Cannellini and Great Northern Beans, tastes like it's been cooked all day, but it take less than an hour.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Servings: n/a
- 1 can (15.8 oz) BUSH'S® Great Northern Beans, drained
- 1 can (15.5 oz) BUSH'S® cannellini Beans, drained
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 lbs ground turkey
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 jar (16 oz) green salsa
- 2 cans (28 oz) chopped tomatoes (1 drained, 1 undrained)
- 3 cans (4.5 oz) roasted, diced green chilies
- 1 Tbsp ground cumin
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- 1 Tbsp dried oregano
- 4 cups chicken stock
- Salt and pepper
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 4 Tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped (optional)
- Heat olive oil in a 4-quart saucepan over medium-high heat. Add ground turkey and brown with onion and garlic, about 5-6 minutes.
Add salsa, tomatoes, chilies, cumin, chili powder, oregano and chicken stock. Bring to simmer. Stir in beans and continue cooking 20 minutes.
Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve topped with avocado, cheese and cilantro, if desired.