Looking for a new twist on the classic grilled cheese sandwich? Just add BUSH'S® Vegetarian Baked Beans!
These recipes were created with our vegetarian friends in mind. However, we recommend reading each label to make sure every ingredient suits your dietary needs. Please also remember that product formulations can change, so if you ever have any questions, make sure to contact the product manufacturer!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 1
- 1 can (8.3 oz) BUSH'S® Vegetarian Baked Beans Pop-Top
- 2 slices wheat bread
- 2 slices American cheese
- Preheat skillet over medium-low heat.
- Generously butter one side of a slice of bread.
- Place bread butter-side-down onto skillet. Add cheese and beans
- Butter the second slice of bread on one side and place butter-side-up on top of sandwich
- Cook until cheese is slightly melted and bread is browned
- Flip and continue to cook until cheese is thoroughly melted and sandwich is golden brown