Light Red Kidney Beans, chopped onions and cucumber make for a light and delicious chilled salad. Top it off with shredded parmesan cheese.
These recipes were created with our vegetarian and gluten-free friends in mind. However, we recommend reading each label to make sure every ingredient suits your dietary needs. Please also remember that product formulations can change, so if you ever have any questions, make sure to contact the product manufacturer!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 6
- 1 can (16 oz) BUSH'S® Light Red Kidney Beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped cucumber
- 1/4 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1/4 tsp dill weed
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and coarsely chopped
- Shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a bowl, combine kidney beans, onion, cucumber, salad dressing, dill weed, salt and pepper; stir to combine. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Just before serving, stir in tomato; sprinkle with cheese.