Chef Saad helps one family kick the potato habit. This updated take on pork and beans pairs juicy pork tenderloin with BUSH'S® Brown Sugar Hickory Baked Beans for a dish the whole family will enjoy. Recipe created exclusively for Bush's by Chef Jeffrey Saad, grilling expert and TV host of numerous food- and cooking-related shows.
Looking for your Recipe Box?
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
- Servings: 6
- 1 Can BUSH'S® Brown Sugar Hickory Baked Beans
- 1 clean pork tenderloin
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 green apple
- 1 tbsp. fresh chopped rosemary (or dried)
- Set the oven to 350 degrees.
- Pat the pork dry with paper towel. Season with salt and pepper.
- In an oven-proof, wide, high-sided pan over medium high heat add the olive oil.
- Once hot, gently add the pork into the pan. Cook for 4 minutes, rotating a quarter turn every minute to brown evenly.
- While browning, core the apple and chop into roughly 1/3” pieces. Add the apple to pan and cook one minute until slightly golden.
- Pour beans with their liquid around pork. Stir in rosemary.
- Transfer to oven, cook for about 15 minutes until internal temperature is 140 degrees.