Lots of cheese, BUSH'S® Black Beans, salsa, green chiles and sausage give these tortilla pizzas a spicy, Mexican spin.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Servings: 4
- 1 can (15 oz) BUSH'S® Black Beans, drained
- 1 1/4 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 8 (6-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup salsa, mild or spicy
- 2 oz canned chopped green chilies
- 2 oz pulled pork or chorizo (casing removed)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Mix half the Cheddar cheese with the Monterey Jack cheese in a bowl; set aside.
- Brush a baking sheet with 1 tablespoon of the oil and arrange tortillas in a single layer. Puncture each tortilla a few times with a fork. Sprinkle remaining Cheddar cheese evenly over 4 of the tortillas, then cover each with a remaining tortilla. Bake 5-6 minutes or until browned slightly.
- While tortillas bake, heat remaining oil in a skillet and cook onions until browned. Add beans and partially mash with a potato masher or the back of a fork.
- Remove tortilla pizzas from oven and top each with bean mixture, spreading evenly. Top with salsa, green chilies, pulled pork or chorizo and cheese mixture.
- Return to oven. Bake until cheese melts, about 10-20 minutes.