Layered dips are always a hit for potlucks, tailgates and other get-togethers. This version starts with a roasted red pepper hummus base and features a zesty medley of flavors.
Looking for your Recipe Box?
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 4 to 6
- 1 package BUSH'S® Roasted Red Pepper Hummus Made Easy
- 1 can (15 oz.) BUSH'S® Garbanzo Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (15 oz.) BUSH'S® Black Beans, well drained
- 1 Tbsp. no-salt-added southwest spice
- 1 cup Greek yogurt, plain 0% fat
- 2 cups arugula, fresh and chopped
- 2 medium avocados, pitted and peeled
- ½ cup chopped fresh jicama
- 1 lime, juiced to taste
- Whole grain pita chips
- Baked tortilla chips
- Drain and rinse beans and add to food processor.
- Add contents of Roasted Red Pepper Hummus Made Easy pouch. Blend to desired consistency.
- In a small bowl, stir together the spice blend and Greek yogurt. Set aside.
- Rinse arugula and pat dry. Set aside.
- In separate small bowl, combine ½ cup arugula with jicama. Set aside.
- In medium bowl, mash avocados.
- In clear, medium bowl, assemble red pepper hummus, yogurt mixture, mashed avocados, 1½ cups arugula, beans and jicama-arugula mixture. Drizzle with lime juice to taste.
- Cover with clear wrap and refrigerate until chilled.
- Serve with whole grain pita chips or baked tortilla chips.