Slow-simmered BUSH'S® Kidney Chili Beans add rich flavor to this traditional chili recipe.
Looking for your Recipe Box?
- Prep Time: 15 mintues
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Servings: 8
- 2 cans (16 oz) BUSH'S® Kidney Chili Beans, undrained
- 1 lb lean ground beef 1/2 cup white onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 can (14.5 oz) petite diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp chipotle chili pepper
- Sweet golden corn, whole kernel
- Shredded Cheddar cheese, sour cream, onions and peppers
- In a large pan, brown the beef over medium high heat.
- Once browned, drain excess grease and add onions and bell peppers and cook for additional 5-8 minutes.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-low or low and cover; simmer for 10 minutes stirring every few minutes.
- Serve with optional toppings, as desired.