This simple appetizer is as quick as it is delicious! BUSH’S® Classic Hummus Made Easy takes bruschetta to a whole new level.
Looking for your Recipe Box?
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 6 minutes
- Total Time: 11 minutes
- Servings: 15
- Prepare BUSH’S® Classic Hummus Made Easy (per directions) and set aside.
- Cut baguette into 1½ inch wide slices (should get about 15 slices, depending on the loaf size)
- Move the oven rack to the top position and set oven at low broil.
- Place sliced bread on a cookie sheet, cut side up, and broil for 2-3 minutes or until lightly toasted. Watch carefully since they will burn quickly.
- Flip slices over and toast the other side.
- Remove bread from oven. Spread about one tablespoon of hummus over the tops.
- Spoon some petite diced tomatoes on top of hummus, drizzle with olive oil and add a sprig of fresh basil.