Did you know that hummus makes a tasty base for chicken salad? Use BUSH’S® Classic Hummus Made Easy and a few additional ingredients to create a refreshing chicken salad pita.
Looking for your Recipe Box?
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Prepare BUSH'S® Classic Hummus Made Easy and set aside.
- Remove meat from the rotisserie chicken and shred. Set aside in a bowl.
- Wash and dice celery stalk. Add to bowl with shredded chicken.
- Wash and thinly slice green onions. Add to bowl with shredded chicken.
- Add the prepared hummus (to desired consistency) to the bowl with shredded chicken, celery and green onion. Mix to blend all ingredients together. Any remaining hummus can be used as a topper.
- Cut 6 pita rounds in half and fill with desired amount of chicken salad.
- Optional: Add sour cream for an even creamier salad. Garnish with lettuce and sliced tomatoes.