This simple appetizer begins with homemade hummus, made with BUSH'S® Classic Hummus Made Easy. Their flaky crust, hummus filling and vegetable garnish make them practically irresistible.
Looking for your Recipe Box?
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Servings: 10
- Preheat oven to 375˚F.
- Drain and rinse beans and add to food processor.
- Add contents of Classic Hummus Made Easy pouch. Blend to desired consistency.
- Cut dough in 2-inch circles. Press into a small muffin tin and push against the sides.
- Bake 8-10 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and flatten the dough against the sides with a spoon.
- Fill ¾ of each cup with hummus.
- Garnish with carrots, tomatoes and cucumber.