Fresh-off-the-grill corn? Yep. Fresh-from-the-garden salsa? Oh yeah. Both in one recipe? Yes, please! Try it yourself using the ingredients you already have in your fridge and pantry.
Looking for your Recipe Box?
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Servings: 12
- 4 ears corn, shucked
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- ½ can (28 oz) BUSH’S® Original Baked Beans
- 1 can (15 oz) BUSH’S® Seasoned Black Beans
- 1 large ripe tomato, diced
- 2 scallions, trimmed and chopped
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and minced (leave seeds in for spicier salsa)
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- tortilla chips, for serving
- Set up well-oiled grilled for direct grilling and preheat to high.
- Brush corn with extra virgin olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill corn until browned on all sides, 8-12 minutes, and transfer to cutting board to cool.
- Grill green pepper until browned on all sides and transfer to cutting board.
- Cut kernels from corn cobs and seed and dice green pepper. Place in large mixing bowl.
- Add beans, tomato, scallions, jalapeno, cilantro and lime juice. Stir to mix.
- Serve with torilla chips.
- Serve remaining BUSH’S® Original Baked Beans on the side