BUSH'S COCINA LATINA® Frijoles Negros Machacados give these bite-sized appetizers a Latin-inspired flavor that makes them a hit at any party.
Looking for your Recipe Box?
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Servings: 8
- 1 can (16 oz) BUSH'S COCINA LATINA® Frijoles Negros Machacados
- 1 pkg (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 pkg (8 oz) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- 1 pkg (10.5 oz) 6-inch flour tortillas
- Mix cream cheese, shredded cheese, sour cream, and garlic salt with an electric mixer on medium speed until blended.
- Spread a thin layer of beans on each tortilla; spread cheese mixture over beans.
- Roll tortillas up tightly. Refrigerate 30 minutes. Cut into ½ -inch slices. Serve with salsa.
- For a spicier version use shredded Pepper Jack Cheese instead of Monterey Jack.