Looking for an authentic, Latin-inspired meal that's ready in under 30 minutes? Try these hearty burritos, stuffed with tender BUSH'S® Black Beans, chicken, salsa, sour cream, cheese and green onions.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 7 minutes
- Total Time: 22 minutes
- Servings: 4
- 1 can (15 oz) BUSH'S® Black Beans, drained
- 2 cups chicken, cooked and shredded
- 1 cup salsa, mild or spicy
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 4 (8-inch) tortillas
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup green onion, finely chopped
- Combine beans, chicken, salsa, spices and lime juice in a medium saucepan or microwavable bowl. Cook on low heat or in the microwave until heated through.
- Spread about 1/2 cup of the bean mixture down the center of each tortilla. Top each evenly with sour cream, cheese and green onion.
- Roll up burrito style and cut in half to serve.