Mildly smoky chipotle gives a depth of flavor to juicy jumbo shrimp. For an extra chipotle kick, serve with Smokehouse Tradition Grillin’ Beans®.
These recipes were created with our gluten-free friends in mind. However, we recommend reading each label to make sure every ingredient suits your dietary needs. Please also remember that product formulations can change, so if you ever have any questions, make sure to contact the product manufacturer!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 minutes
- Total Time: 23 minutes
- Servings: 4
- 1 can (22 oz) BUSH'S® Smokehouse Tradition Grillin' Beans®
- 1 can chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup freshly-squeezed lime juice
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 large handful cilantro
- 2 lbs peeled and deveined jumbo shrimp
- 1 pkg wood skewers
- For Marinade: In blender or food processor, blend peppers, oil, lime juice, garlic and salt until smooth. Add cilantro to mixture, blend until ingredients are combined. Pour marinade into large plastic resealable bag.
- For Shrimp: Place shrimp in bag of marinade, shake to coat and refrigerate for 2 hours to overnight.
- While shrimp is marinating, soak wood skewers in water for at least 1 hour.
- Set clean, well-oiled grill to low heat. When grill is hot, thread shrimp onto skewers and place on grill. Cook for 3-4 minutes on each side until shrimp is opaque.
- Remove skewers from grill and place on serving platter.
- Serve with BUSH’S® Smokehouse Tradition Grillin’ Beans® or BUSH’S® Black Bean Fiesta Grillin’ Beans®.