Fresh chopped veggies--tomatoes, cucumber, red onion, celery--and fresh herbs are tossed with plump BUSH'S® Garbanzo Beans in a lemon-lime vinaigrette.
These recipes were created with our vegetarian and gluten-free friends in mind. However, we recommend reading each label to make sure every ingredient suits your dietary needs. Please also remember that product formulations can change, so if you ever have any questions, make sure to contact the product manufacturer!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 4
- 1 can (16 oz) BUSH'S® Garbanzo Beans, drained
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion, minced
- 1 rib celery, sliced
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- 1 tsp garlic, chopped
- 2 Tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp red wine vinegar
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- Cracked black pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a sauce pan over medium heat. Stir in beans, cover and turn off heat. Set aside.
- Gently toss all remaining ingredients in a large salad bowl. Add beans.
- Serve topped with additional parsley, if desired.