These soft tacos are filled with a blend of Latin flavors, including BUSH'S COCINA LATINA® Frijoles Negros Machacados, tomatoes and green chilies.
Looking for your Recipe Box?
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 8
- 1 can (16 oz) BUSH'S COCINA LATINA® Frijoles Negros Machacados
- 1 can (10 oz) diced tomatoes and green chilies, drained
- 1 can (11 oz) Mexican style corn, drained
- 1 can (4 oz) queso blanco cheese sauce
- 1 pkg (6-inch) Tortillas
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- Sour cream
- In medium bowl, mix tomatoes & chilies, beans, corn and cheese with spatula.
- Warm 1 tortilla in pan on medium-low heat for 2 minutes per side or until warm throughout.
- Using spatula, remove tortilla from pan.
- Spread ¼ cup of mixture over tortilla. Add lettuce and optional toppings, if desired.
- Repeat for additional tortillas.