This classic chili with ground beef has lots of celery, chili beans and heat, and it's ready in about an hour.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 50 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Servings: 6
- 2 cans (16 oz) BUSH'S® Chili Beans
- 2 tsp oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 4 pieces celery (chopped)
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 cups water
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp chili powder (or to taste)
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper or hot pepper sauce
- Heat oil in skillet. Cook beef until lightly browned. Push to one side of pan.
- Add onion, garlic, and celery. Cook until soft.
- Drain excess fat. Mix in remaining ingredients. Mix well, simmer 30 to 45 minutes.