This easy-to-make family favorite will please kids and adults alike. Make it with our Light or Dark Kidney Beans.
These recipes were created with our vegetarian friends in mind. However, we recommend reading each label to make sure every ingredient suits your dietary needs. Please also remember that product formulations can change, so if you ever have any questions, make sure to contact the product manufacturer!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Total Time: 55 minutes
- Servings: 6 to 8
- 1 can (16 oz) BUSH'S® Light or Dark Kidney Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 pkg (16 oz) penne pasta
- 1 can (16 oz) diced tomatoes
- 1 jar (26 oz) spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Prepare pasta according to package directions. Drain and return to saucepan.
- Stir in tomatoes, kidney beans and spaghetti sauce. Transfer to 2-quart baking dish and top with shredded mozzarella.
- Bake until cheese is melted and golden, about 40 minutes.