Chili Beans with a touch of chili powder add some heat to these Cheddar chili dogs with bacon, onion and tomato.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 4
- 1 can (16 oz) BUSH'S® Chili Beans, drained
- 1 tsp chili powder (optional)
- 4 all-beef hot dogs
- 4 soft hot dog buns
- 2 Tbsp mustard
- 3 slices bacon, crisped and coarsely chopped
- 2 Tbsp white onion, chopped
- 1 small tomato, cored and chopped
- 1/4 cup shredded mild Cheddar cheese
- Heat beans in a medium saucepan until just heated through; stir in chili powder, if desired.
- Cook hot dogs according to package directions.
- Spread each bun with mustard. Place a hot dog in each bun and top with beans. Sprinkle each with bacon, onion, tomato and cheese. Serve hot.