Give your day a delicious and wholesome start with this black bean hummus and egg burrito.
Looking for your Recipe Box?
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Prepare BUSH’S® Southwest Black Bean Hummus Made Easy (per directions) and set aside.
- Heat butter in 10-inch non-stick skillet until sizzling. Season eggs with salt and pepper. Add eggs to skillet. Cook eggs until done, stirring occasionally.
- Warm tortillas in microwave 20-30 seconds or until warm.
- Spread each tortilla with about 2-3 tablespoons of hummus.
- Divide egg mixture into 6 parts. Spoon egg mixture over hummus.
- Sprinkle with Cheddar cheese and drizzle with salsa, if desired.
- Roll each tortilla up burrito-style.