These hearty breakfast sandwiches, made with our BUSH'S® Black Chili Beans and BUSH'S COCINA LATINA® Frijoles Negros Machacados, can be made ahead of time and frozen until you're ready to eat them!
Looking for your Recipe Box?
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Arrange muffins on baking sheet and toast in oven for 5 minutes or until golden.
- Combine beans in medium bowl and set aside.
- In another medium bowl, beat eggs and milk. Melt butter in skillet over medium heat, pour in egg mixture and stir gently for 5 minutes or until eggs are scrambled.
- Spread bean mixture onto muffins (approximately 3 tablespoons per muffin); top each with eggs and cheese.
- Bake in oven for 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted and muffins are heated through.
- Serve with optional toppings, if desired.
- Tip: To freeze muffins for later use, arrange on a cookie sheet or platter and freeze for at least 6 hours or overnight until frozen solid. Transfer frozen muffins to a zip-top freezer bag. To reheat an individual muffin, place frozen muffin on a plate and cover with a paper towel. Microwave on defrost (30 percent power) for 1 minute, 30 seconds. Rotate plate 180° and microwave on HIGH for 1 minute more or until muffin is heated through. Allow to stand 1 minute before serving.