Two Savory Bean varieties. One delicious recipe. And zero chance of leftovers—they’re just too good to resist. Pick up BUSH’S® Black Bean Fiesta™ & BUSH’S® Southwestern Style Pinto Beans to make these flavorful nachos for yourself.
Looking for your Recipe Box?
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Servings: 6
- 1 package (10 ounces) yellow corn tortilla chips
- 1 deli-cooked rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1 can (15.5 ounces) BUSH’S® Black Bean Fiesta™
- 1 can (15.4 ounces) BUSH’S® Southwestern Style Pinto Beans
- 1 bag (8 ounces) Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1 can (14.75 ounces) whole kernel fire-roasted corn blend, drained
- Fresh jalapeño, sliced
- Sour cream drizzle
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Remove skin and pull & shred rotisserie chicken. Set aside.
- Place tortilla chips on the bottom of a 9” x 13” baking sheet. Tip: Line the baking sheet with parchment paper for easy clean up.
- Layer chicken, BUSH’S® Southwestern Style Pinto Beans and Black Bean Fiesta on top of the tortilla chips. Cover with shredded cheese.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and top with roasted corn cooked according to directions.
- Add sliced jalapeños and sour cream drizzle on top of nachos for extra flavor.