BUSH'S® Chili Beans are simmered in our own flavorful chili sauce, so it's easy to cook up a perfect pot of chili every time.
Looking for your Recipe Box?
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Servings: 8
- 2 cans (15.5 oz. each) BUSH'S® Black Chili Beans
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) BUSH'S® Kidney Chili Beans
- 1 Tbsp. canola oil
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 3 cups reduced sodium vegetable broth
- 2 cans (15.5 oz. each) whole kernel corn, drained (optional)
- 1 can (15 oz.) crushed tomatoes
- 3 Tbsp. taco seasoning mix packet
- Optional toppings:
- Shredded cheese of choice, nonfat Greek yogurt, chopped cilantro, crushed tortilla chips, avocado
- Heat oil in stockpot over medium heat. Add onion, cook and stir until they begin to soften, about 3 minutes.
- Add the seasoning, then stir and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the beans, broth, tomatoes and corn; stir well to combine.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Serve with optional toppings, if desired.