Your friends will become big fans of this hearty chili recipe, made with two types of BUSH'S® Chili Beans. Garnish with chopped green onions and sour cream for added flavor.
These recipes were created with our gluten-free friends in mind. However, we recommend reading each label to make sure every ingredient suits your dietary needs. Please also remember that product formulations can change, so if you ever have any questions, make sure to contact the product manufacturer!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Servings: 10 cups
- 1 can (16 oz) BUSH'S® Chili Beans
- 1 can (16 oz) BUSH'S® Dark Red Kidney Beans
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 can (14.5 oz) diced tomatoes
- 1 can (6 oz) tomato paste
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- 2 tsp oregano
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- Chopped green onion
- Sour cream
- In large pan, cook beef, onion, and green pepper until meat is browned. Drain excess grease.
- Stir in remaining ingredients, except green onion and sour cream. Bring to boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Garnish with green onion and dollop of sour cream.