Looking for a last-minute entertaining recipe? Cream cheese, salsa & chili beans are topped with melted cheese to create this warm dip that will have everyone lining up for seconds.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Servings: 8 to 10
- 1 can (16 oz) BUSH'S® Chili Beans, undrained
- 1 pkg (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup chunky salsa
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 3 Tbsp sliced green onions
- 3 Tbsp pitted sliced black olives (optional)
- Tortilla chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine cream cheese and salsa and spread in bottom of 9-inch pie plate.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheese. Spread chili beans over shredded cheese. Top with remaining shredded cheese, sliced green onions and olives.
- Bake for 15 minutes until mixture is thoroughly heated and cheese is melted. Serve with tortilla chips.