This one-skillet dinner, with ground beef and BUSH'S® Pinto Beans in a spicy tomato sauce and topped with shredded cheese, is ready in half an hour.
Looking for your Recipe Box?
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 5
- 1 can (16 oz) BUSH'S® Pinto Beans, drained
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 packet (1.4 oz) taco seasoning
- 1 can (10.75 oz) condensed tomato soup
- 1/2 cup salsa, mild or spicy
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 6 (6-inch) flour tortillas
- Cook beef in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat until well browned; break up any clumps of beef. Drain fat.
- Stir taco seasoning into beef. Add beans, soup, salsa and water. Reduce heat to low; simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Top with cheese.
- Serve with flour tortillas.