Hold onto your brioche buns; these slow-cooked sliders pair perfectly with our Barbecue Baked Beans.
- Prep Time: 45 minutes
- Cook Time: 3 hours 15 minutes
- Total Time: 4 hours
- Servings: 6
- For Brisket
- 1 can (16 ounces) BUSH’S® Barbecue Baked Beans
- 1 tablespoon celery salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 2 teaspoons chili flakes
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 pounds beef brisket
- 4 tablespoons BBQ sauce
- Brioche buns
- For Coleslaw
- 1 cup each, green and red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 green apple, julienned
- 1 cup cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1 red onion, diced
- Juice of one lemon
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Mix the celery, garlic and onion salt. Add the chili flakes and Worcestershire sauce. Rub the mixture all over the brisket in a deep cast iron pot with tight-fitting lid. Add ½ cup water or chicken stock.
- Cook for 2.5 hours until slightly tender.
- Meanwhile combine cabbage, apples, red onion, cilantro and juice of 1 lemon. Gently massage, cover and refrigerate.
- Remove brisket from oven and cover in BBQ sauce. Increase oven temperature to 375 degrees and return the brisket to heat, uncovered, for 30 more minutes. Allow to cool for 20 minutes before slicing.
- Heat the BUSH’S® Barbecue Baked Beans in a small pot, until piping hot.
To assemble: Slice buns and toast on a grill pan. Top the base with coleslaw, sliced brisket then finish with baked beans. Sandwich with the top of the bun.
Serve with pickles.