Your quest for the perfect queso is over. The best part? You only need three ingredients to make it.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 8
- 1 package (16 ounces) processed cheese spread with jalapeños
- 1 can (16 ounces) BUSH’S® Barbecue Baked Beans
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, drained
- Corn chips, tortilla chips, or assorted vegetables (celery, red or yellow peppers, zucchini slices) for dipping
- Cut cheese into ½-inch cubes. Place in medium saucepan and heat over low heat, stirring frequently, until melted.
- Stir in beans and chilies. Heat until hot.
Serve warm with chips and/ or vegetables.
Note: For less spicy version, substitute 1 package (16 ounces) of regular processed cheese spread.