Baked beans, green peppers and onions blended with Cheddar cheese create quesadillas with ultimate flavor.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 6 minutes
- Total Time: 16 minutes
- Servings: 6
- 1 can (28 oz) BUSH'S® Country Style Baked Beans
- 12 (6-inch) flour tortillas
- 3 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 small white onion, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 cup prepared salsa
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Lay out 6 of the tortillas and sprinkle with cheese, onions, peppers and baked beans. Add another layer of cheese and top with remaining tortillas.
- Cook on warm grill for three minutes on each side or until warm throughout.
- Serve with sour cream and salsa.